January 6, 2011 | By: TJS

The Music Videos of Narnia

Here is a collection of the best Narnia Music Videos out there, including the official ones and my favorite fan-made music videos. Enjoy!


LWW: Steven Curtis Chapman: “Remembering You”
I found this one on Narnia.com one day and loved it ever since… especially the fast-paced clips around 2:43! I appreciate that the artist is a Christian, and that the song is thoughtful and moving, but exciting, and it sounds a lot like a song you would hear on Christian radio.



PC: Switchfoot: “This is Home”
I’m not as impressed with this artist or song. The song is pretty cool, and I think it captures the spirit of Narnia being the Pevensies’ second home, but the singers are a bit rock-and-roll-y. The video is pretty cool though. :)



VDT: Carrie Underwood: “There’s a Place for Us”
She actually wrote the song for the movie (It plays during the credits), but never made an official music video for it. Maybe that’s why: because it was written for the credits. Below is a video montage of her recording the song with movie clips edited in. It's short, but emotional! :D I think it works perfectly for the movie. I really love this song!



Several other international artists recorded “There’s a Place for Us” by request of Fox (to get more publicity for the movie worldwide). For their music videos, they each have the same set (the picture frame with the water) and movie clips, but a different feel and outfit. They're pretty odd, so I'm not posting them. :)


VDT: Fan Made: Scott Krippayne: “Voyage”
I edited this music video to a song inspired by the Dawn Treader movie and written by Christian artist Scott Krippayne. I finished it in November before the movie came out, using all of the trailers and clips that had been released: hence the poor quality and quantity. :)



PC: Fan Made: Mark Schultz: “You are a Child of Mine”
Most of the fan music videos online are poor quality or poorly edited. However, my sister found this user, babybiz87, who has uploaded some Narnia music videos and is very good at editing to the beats of the music. Here is my favorite one of hers: It brings to the forefront Prince Caspian’s search for a relationship with Aslan and his finding out that Aslan knew him all along.



LWW: Fan Made: Casting Crowns: “Voice of Truth”
I couldn’t find a LWW music video that I liked (besides the official one), so here’s a LWW character music video. It’s about Peter Pevensie’s journey and his aim to do right and listen to Aslan’s voice. This is one of my favorite songs; it’s so uplifting! They also use a lot of my favorite clips from my favorite movie! :)



Which one was your favorite? Do you have a favorite Narnia music video I haven’t listed? Please comment! I love hearing from other Narnia fans! :)

1 comments:

Eos said...

Here's a neat Narnia music video. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGetcr-YtcM&sns=em

Post a Comment

Comment if you love Narnia! :p