May 18, 2011 | By: Anonymous

My Narnia Music Videos

I don't know if you've noticed the YouTube widget I added on my sidebar. :) Well those are Narnia Music Videos that I have made. I really enjoy editing footage from the movies to songs that fit! It's my favorite "hobby," you could say. Anyway, for a time I was all of the sudden getting all of these ideas for music videos, and I made a lot of them! Some of them are still on my list-to-edit. :)

I have mentioned a couple of my videos in my post about Kelley's birthday. Also you can see my list of official music videos here: Music Videos of Narnia.

My sister's birthday was yesterday, and I wanted to make her a music video that she would love. I used the song, "I'm Reading a Book" by Julian Smith. LOL! If you haven't seen the original, you can see it here. Here's my Dawn Treader version. When I started editing, I didn't know how it would turn out, but I kept finding perfect clips to use!



I was also inspired to do a number of Christian music videos. Go to YT to read the descriptions. I'll just embed the videos below. :)







And I entered two Narnia YouTube contests with these two videos below. The first one I had lots of fun using effects on my Adobe Premiere Pro. The second one I had fun using clips from all three movies. :)





I also did two fun videos. One about Edmund to a song by David Archuleta, and one about all of the Boys to a "High School Musical" song. Hahaha...





Last but not least, I had fun making two short "search-stories" using a YouTube program. One is for Aslan's Country, the other is called "Thank You for Narnia." :)





I've done a couple more, but they were blocked temporarily. I'm going to try to fix them. :) And there will probably be lots more coming! :) So if you're on YouTube, keep an eye on my channel! NarniaMusicVids

Thanks for watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you love Narnia! :p