February 20, 2011 | By: TJS

Happy Birthday Kelley! (Fan Videos)

Today is Kelley's Birthday! (She's AslansLily on AC) For her birthday I made her two videos. She had requested a Skandar and Georgie fan video to the song "I Wanna Know You." My first attempt ended up being a Edmund and Lucy video to that song. It was so fun to work on! Then I made a Skandar Keynes and Georgie Henley video to the song "Someone Wake Me Up" (by Joe McElderry, the British singer for the Dawn Treader). That was fun too! I borrowed a lot of clips (like the interview ones) from other Skandar/Georgie videos online. The LWW and PC parts are from the bloopers. The later clips are from their visit to see Aslan, the new lion cub at the Smithsonian, random interviews about VDT, and the London Premiere. I don't usually do "relationship" fan videos, but I had fun doing these because they were for a friend. I've posted them both below for you to watch.



Music: I Wanna Be With You - Avalon
Video: Walden Media / Walt Disney Pictures' The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Walden Media / Walt Disney Pictures' Prince Caspian, and Walden Media / Fox's The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
Dedicated to: Skandar Keynes and Georgie Henley



Music: Someone Wake Me Up - Joe McElderry
Video: Walden Media / Walt Disney Pictures' The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Walden Media / Walt Disney Pictures' Prince Caspian, and Walden Media / Fox's The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Also Promotional Videos for each of the films, and footage from Skandar and Georgie's recent public appearances.
Dedicated to: AslansLily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you love Narnia! :p