December 21, 2010 | By: TJS

Only the Beginning of the Adventure

Welcome to my Narnia Blog! Officially Founded 1-1-2011, it contains my thoughts, observations, persuasions, and convictions on all things Narnia, my excitement about Narnia, and my admiration for C.S. Lewis.

Using images and videos, but mostly words, I’d like to share a bit of what I love about Narnia and hopefully persuade you to love it as much as I do, or encourage you if you’re already as crazy as I am.
:)

For Narnia! … and For Aslan!


In the future on this blog, you'll see
Narnia news stories, devotionals, videos, pictures, reviews, articles, links, caption contests, quotes, projects, character profiles, plus some of my random thoughts and ideas and memories of Narnia.

Thanks for following my blog! Be sure to follow Aslan's Country also! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you love Narnia! :p